update all row in codeigniter - Stack Of Codes

Breaking

Ads

Tuesday 19 December 2017

update all row in codeigniter

update all row in codeigniter::


$this->db->update_batch()

Generates an update string based on the data you supply, and runs the query. You can either pass an array or an object to the function. Here is an example using an array:

$data = array(
   array(
      'title' => 'My title' ,
      'name' => 'My Name 2' ,
      'date' => 'My date 2'
   ),
   array(
      'title' => 'Another title' ,
      'name' => 'Another Name 2' ,
      'date' => 'Another date 2'
   )
);

$this->db->update_batch('mytable', $data, 'title');

// Produces:
// UPDATE `mytable` SET `name` = CASE
// WHEN `title` = 'My title' THEN 'My Name 2'
// WHEN `title` = 'Another title' THEN 'Another Name 2'
// ELSE `name` END,
// `date` = CASE
// WHEN `title` = 'My title' THEN 'My date 2'
// WHEN `title` = 'Another title' THEN 'Another date 2'
// ELSE `date` END
// WHERE `title` IN ('My title','Another title')



The first parameter will contain the table name, the second is an associative array of values, the third parameter is the where key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics

PHP (27) CodeIgniter (22) SQL (4) Facebook (3) HTML (3) Blogger (2) Constructor (2) Destructor (2) Google (2) How to (2) Aadhaar (1) Agent (1) Browser (1) CSS (1) Cakephp (1) Constants (1) India (1) Ip address (1) JS (1) Jquery (1) Meta Tags (1) Robots (1) Scraping Data (1) escape_str (1) htaccess (1) iS mobile (1) javascript (1) mysqli (1)